GFO 467 / 476 / 4104 / 4126
Rotary printer machine for transfer printing in sublimation knitted, synthetic fabrics, and non-cloth fabric such as polyester, nylon, acrylic. In the case of printing directly onto polyester cloth by means of digital printers, the calander may be used to x the colour pigments perfectly and at low cost.
– Three super-light air shafts allow one person to pick up and position the transfer paper, fabric and blotting tissue (when required). The transfer paper is located directly above the entrance into the machine, allowing gravity to help feed straight and evenly.
Unwind tension is adjustable with pneumatic tension control. The fabric is pulled straight up and through an “S” wrap bar that applies additional tension to the fabric.
From the “S” wrap, the fabric travels over an adjustable roller to ensure a straight path into the entrance of the machine. Rewinding of transfer paper and the printed fabric
– Most importantly, the paper and fabric are separated immediately upon exit from the machine and transported to the rear of the machine for easy access to the materials and their corresponding rewinds. Air shafts are used to support the rolls, but the mounts are designed for one person to be able to both remove nished rolls and drop in empty shafts and cores.
A pneumatic clutch and individual speed controls are used to control tension. The GFO series is CE certied which guarantees it to meet or exceed safety standards throughout the world.
Categories: Роll to Roll
- Oil heated drum w/2 zone contro
- Production 1,6 mt/min – 1,85 yd/min ( 40 second )
- Safety bar & reversing control
- 15,7 inch (40 cm) Diameter Drum
- Adjustable Belt Tension
- Brushless DC Motors
- Electro-pneumatic Belt steering System
- Automatic Cool-Down Timer
- 3 super-light Air Unwind shafts & 3 super-lite Air Rewind shafts
- Optional roll up table loading
- Variable speed control
- CE Certied
- The machine needs air connection
MODEL GFO 67 GFO 76 GFO 104 GFO 126
BELT SIZE 168 CM /66 “ 198 CM / 78 “ 268 CM / 105 “ 335 CM / 132 “
WORKING WIDTH 160 CM /63″ 193 CM / 76″ 264 CM / 104″ 327 CM / 129″
POWER INSTALLED 20 KW – 86 A 24 KW – 105 A 34 KW – 146 A 40 KW – 173 A
AVERAGE CONSUMPTION 8 KWH 9,6 KWH 13,6 KWH 16 KWH
NET WEIGHT 2100 KG 2300 KG 2600 KG 3000 KG
DIMENSIONS 153/282/167см – 60/111/66“ 153/312/167 CM – 60/123/66“ 153/378/167 CM – 60/149/66“ 153/446/167 CM – 60/175/66“