The Transmatic 7360/7372 SPORTS has been specially designed for digital printing on cutted pieces and placed prints. This application is indicated especially in the eld of printing of sport shirts.
A new system of heating oil ensures a uniform temperature distribution over the entire length of the cylinder with a minimum consumption of energy.
The heating systems oil Transmatic consume 50% less energy of electric machines.
The diameter of the drum 20 cm/ 8″ is suitable to the needs of digital printing.
The 7360/7372 SPORTS has 3 different modes of operation :
1. The sheets of transfer paper are placed with the design facing upward on the table, the cut fabrics (front, rear, arms, necks etc.) Are placed above the drawing. The pieces of printed fabric and the paper out both on the front of the machine.
2. Use of transfer paper in reels with the possibility of placing pieces of fabric cut.
3. Mainstream press, transfer paper and tissues of both continuous.
The calenders transmission with the new oil actually increase your production, make risparmare time and energy costs. High productivity, design quality and our service after the sale, give good reasons to invest Transmatic, for all the needs of digital sublimation printing, offset and gravure.
Categories: Cut Pieces
- Cylinder diameter 20 cm /8″ heated to oil
- Production 0,53 mt/min. linear (0,57 yd/min.) respectively of 40 second dwell time
- System Guide, no. 3 unwinding / nr. 3 reels
- Electronic control guide felt
- A proportional working thermostat regulates the temperature with a remarkable energy saving.
- Auto-off to reach 110°
MODEL 7360 SPORT 7372 SPORT
POWER INSTALLED 7.8 KW – 34 A 10.2 KW – 44 A
AVERAGE CONSUMPTION 3.2 KW – 14 A 4.5 KW – 19.5 A
BELT SIZE 170 CM /70″ 198 CM /78″
WORKING WIDTH 160 CM /63” 192 CM /76”
NET WEIGHT 1130 KG / 2491 LB. 1276 KG / 2813 LB.
SIZE 265×197,5×150 CM / 104″X78″X59″ 295×97,5×150 CM / 116”X78″X59″