Transmatic 65100 SPORT is specically designed for digital dye sub printing of apparel and other industries that require cut panels or engineered prints. A new self contained, oil heated drum system assures uniform heat across the width of the cylinder and the lowest possible power consumption.
Transmatic oil heated drum system use 50 % less electric power than all electric machines. Drum size available- 100 cm / 39” to t all the needs of the digital industry.
The 65100 Sport has three modes of operation:
1. Cut sheet of printed transfer paper is placed on the table with the design facing up. The cut fabric part( front, sleeve, collar, etc..) is placed over the design. With the push of a button, the sheet is automatically fed into the machine. The part and paper exit under the loading conveyor where the stripping device eliminates all possibilities of paper shifting or shrinking which can cause a “ghost” image. You do not need to use the more expensive “ sticky paper”.
2. Transfer paper is kept on the roll and you can place out pieces on it.
3. Traditional printing of continuous fabric and transfer paper roll to roll. Transmatic heat presses with the new oil heated drum system will increase production, reduce seconds, and save on energy costs. High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after- the sale service are all good reasons for investing with TRANSMATIC for all needs in dye-sub printing or textile dye xation.
Categories: Cut Pieces
- Belt feeding system with independent drive for feeding cut parts.
- Oil heated drum system delivering perfectly controlled heat
- 2- mode loading conveyor (runs continuously or intermittently with a ip of the switch)
- Oil heated drum diameter 100 cm /39”
- Belt speeds of 4,3 mt/min – 4,7 yd/min respectively to 40 second dwell time
- 77” (196cm ) wide nomex felt for 72 “ (180 cm) wide printing
- Electro pneumatic belt steering system
- Light weight Aluminium body air shaft (allows easy lifting)
- Safety bar with reverse control
- 1 Input conveyor
- Automatic paper separator bar eliminates ghosting caused by paper shifting or fabric shrinkage
- 2 exit cooling conveyor cools and take printed parts to the back side for stacking
- 3 independently controlled unwind and three rewind stations for roll to roll printing (fabric paper and blotting paper)
- Automatic Cool down system
- Adjustable digital speed control
MACHINE SIZE 295X304X195 CM / 116”X120”X77”
MACHINE LENGHT 190 CM / 77”
BELT SPEED 4,3 MT/MIN – 4,7 YD/MIN CON UN TEMPO DI CONTATTO MEDIO DI 40 SEC.
INSTALLED POWER 69 KW – 300 A – 380 V+N
AVERAGE CONSUMPTION 23 KW/H – 95 A
NET WEIGHT 4500 KG / 9900 LBS