Epson SureColor SC-F10000
The SureColor SC-F10000 has been developed primarily for fast, high-volume dye sublimation printing. Its robust design provides consistency, reliability, high-quality throughput and it supports numerous applications, including: fashion, sportswear, home furnishings and soft signage.
High productivity requires continuous operation when you need it. Every component of this dye sub printer has been specially designed, not only to enhance the user experience, but to help increase output, improve efficiency and lower costs. The SC-F10000 features Epson’s bulk ink solution, giving you full flexibility with dual 3-litre or 10-litre CMYK ink packs, or a mixture of both sizes. The system incorporates a ‘hot-swap’ function, that’s designed to keep you running without interruption.
The four large PrecisionCore MicroTFP printheads feature 12,800 nozzles and, with their 4.7-inch width, ensure a large printing surface. With Epson Precision Dot Technology built in, the SC-F10000 blends three dedicated technologies – Halftone, LUT and Micro Weave – to deliver an superior print finish. Further support is delivered through a choice of EMX files, which select profile and machine settings to achieve the best output.
Learn more about Epson dye sublimation printers on our website.
Categories: DYE SUBLIMATION PRINTERS
- Bulk ink solution: 10-litre or 3-litre ink boxes supported by ‘hot-swap’ function
- High-speed printing: Up to 255m2/hr
- Epson Precision Dot Technology: Three dedicated dye-sub technologies (Halftone, LUT and Micro Weave)
- Advanced Auto Tension Control: For accurate and stable media feeding
- The complete Epson solution: Including printheads, ink, firmware and software.