Oval Q hand welding device
The new, handy and high-performance hand-held welding device from the FORSTHOFF Oval line. Practical and solid design combined with a slim handle ensures ergonomic and non-tiring work. The efficient hot-air welding device for welding all thermoplastics.
The Oval Q hot-air welding device is a universal device for welding all thermoplastics. The Oval line is distinguished by its slim, slightly oval-shaped handle. The air filters are easily cleaned by simply removing them from the handle.
Carbon brushes with a shut-off device make it possible to protect the collector and these can be changed several times. The double turbine system produces a strong air output of 240 litres/minute.
The Oval Q device has a heat output of 1,500 W 230 V or 1,650 W 120 V and has constant and absolutely reliable temperature electronics of up to 700 °C.
The air-cooled heating element tube is suitable for numerous differently shaped nozzles.
The universal welding device for welding all thermoplastics. Welding of technical textiles, tarpaulin and banner materials, pond foil liners, roofing foils, and foils used in the construction of swimming pools.
Categories: Hand welding torches
|Nominal voltage range
|120 V or 230 V~
|50Hz – 60Hz
|120 V 1650 W or 230 V 1500 W
|Noise emission level
|II / (double insulation)
|1.4 kg with mains connection lead
- For repairing automobile tarpaulins and tents, for sealing advertising banners, processing PVC floor coverings and linoleum.
- For processing all thermoplastic hard materials in the construction of plastics and containers.
- For shrinking packaging foils and mouldings
- For separating and fusing synthetic threads and textiles
- For sterilising packaging materials
- For removing plastic flashes and shining plastic surfaces.