Raising the bar for sublimation printing
ElvaJet® Swift inks have excellent color performance when transferred from a range of coated and uncoated sublimation papers. Swift inks are designed to allow easy and fast installation for rapid turnaround with minimum fuss allowing production to start as soon as the inks are loaded. Once printed, Swift inks are tested on a range of polyester fabrics across multiple applications to ensure peak performance in fastness to match the quality in printing and color. ElvaJet® Swift inks are designed for use in high performance digital textile printing systems using Epson DX series printheads. When used with a recommended system, these inks deliver excellent print quality, outstanding productivity and reliability. Printing open time is optimized to reduce any impact to production printing.
D. Gen DD1000A are specifically developed for transfer paper and direct printing on polyester fabrics or mixed synthetic fabrics, containing polyester in a min. quantity of 60%. The image is directly printed on the fabric and then thermofixed with specific equipment.
– High quality, vivid and brilliant colours
– Exceptional ink stability
– High light fastness
– High resistance to sublimation
– Excellent image definition after thermofixing treatment – High saturation grade
– Improved printability with piezo heads
– Fast drying on the fabric
– Printing on flags, banners, fabrics for clothing industries and interior decoration.